Your Personal Consultant
At WSi Healthcare Personnel we strive to be your “Recruiter for Life”. We want to work with you throughout your career. If you are just starting out in the medical field or if you have been in for years we want to help guide you through the various choices you make to enhance your career and to keep you happy and professionally satisfied.
We pride ourselves on our candidate retention rates and the fact that for many employees we have helped move them from position to position in their career over the last twenty years. We look at every interview as the beginning of a long term partnership. We want to build bonds that outlast every placement and would love to be your first thought when it is time to make a move professionally.
Remember WSi Healthcare Personnel has an on call service available for you 24 hours a day - seven days a week. We understand the challenges of starting a new assignment or working as a contractor long term. We are available to discuss all the ups and downs. We hope to build a strong trusted bond where you can discuss any employment issues that may present themselves with your Recruiter.
The fast growing demand for healthcare professionals and the ever present need for clerical and administrative services gives WSi employees not only the comfort of job security but the advantage of working for the largest provider of medical staffing personnel in the western region. Along with an interesting and challenging work environment, WSi also offers job training and competitive benefits for employees.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare. Since 1988, WSi Healthcare professionals have been the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, Call WSI today at 855-WSi-JOBS for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
We have immediate opportunities for qualified individuals in these areas:
- Advanced Practice: Family Practice M.D., Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, Audiologist, Occupational Medicine M.D.
- Dental: Hygienists, EDDA, Receptionist, Dental Assistants
- Imaging (Radiology): X-ray, Mammographers, Transporters, CT, Ultrasound, MRI and Nuclear Medicine
- Lab: Phlebotomy Technician, Medical Lab Tech, Lab Technician
- Medical Administration: Insurance Billing, Medical Records, Medical Transcription, Medical Receptionists
- Medical Assistant
- Nursing: RN, LPN, CNA
- Pharmacy: Pharmacists and Pharmacy Techs
- Surg Tech
- Therapy (Rehab): Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistants, Occupational Therapists, COTA's, and Speech Language Pathologists