Physical Therapist PT / Assistants PTA
WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc.
As a WSi Healthcare physical therapist and assistant you will have meaningful work and be able to work when you want and where you want to. Apply your previous knowledge, skills and abilities in physical therapy to help patients that might not have been seen without you. Your goal is to meet or exceed a minimum of 85% rate of productivity and provide excellent patient care.
You will have the opportunity to try new facilities, meet new people, and transition into new opportunities. With WSI you will work alongside - or be in the presence of - some of the major rehab facilities in Colorado!
Work Life Balance
· Work differently and more flexibly. We will always be your best resource for a flexible schedule. If you only have 4 hours a day or 1 day a week available then we can use your help!
· Use technology to improve your professional life. Easily add and remove extra shifts from your smart phone or online! Use your calendar to view locations you are scheduled to work while on the go!
· Working temporary assignments will allow you to receive Immediate and effective feedback. This allows you to produce better results more quickly for your patients!
· One of the best things about WSI is the ability to work as temporary staff, and test the waters in other settings you may have never worked in and gain valuable experience!
· This gives you the ability to get a feel for the environment and atmosphere of various places without the commitment of direct employment.
- Must have PT/A License with no stipulations.
- Must have two (2) great references.
- Able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Must have a current CPR American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Card.
- Must have a proof of current TB placed within the past 12 months.
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
To apply just complete a full application at http://www.WSiJobs.com/Apply-Now or if you are short on time and would like to speak further with a recruiter, just submit a quick application at http://www.WSiJobs.com/Quick-Apply.
If you have questions please contact Floyd Medina at: 855-974-5627
Job type: Full-Time/PRN
By WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc.